Create professional sounding
songs - regardless of your musical skills!
With Jammin’ Keys, anyone can create
professional-sounding songs—regardless of musical skill! Simply
press the Start button and you’re jammin! A five-part band
accompanies your lead with drums, bass, rhythm, and lead parts.
Guide the music by clicking on the Jam Grid or the on-screen
keyboard. Click on the drum pads to trigger sound effects and record
your performance to enhance it with Recording Station or other MIDI
Create your own MIDI music with this onscreen synthesizer. You can pick and choose from 128 general instruments, 35 sound effects that can be used on the drum pads, and a wide variety of stylish grooves like Rock, Latin, and Jazz. Compose your music on the onscreen keyboard or plug in an external one. A built-in mixer allows you to control instrument volumes to get that polished, professional sound exactly the way you want it.
- Instantly create music using your PC as a virtual backup band.
- Choose from a wide variety of styles including Rock, Jazz, Latin and more!
- Add professional-sounding fills and endings.
- Conduct the music by clicking the “Jam Grid” or the on-screen music keyboard.
- Add sound effects with the drum pads.
- Use the mixer to adjust instrument levels as the song plays.
- Record your song as a MIDI file and load it into Recording Station or a MIDI sequencer to edit or add more parts.
- Also includes value-packed extras to help get you started—such as a video tutorial and dozens of sample sound effects.
- Windows 95B/98/Me or XP
- 640 x 480, 256-color display
- 2x or faster CD-ROM drive
- 16-bit Windows-compatible sound card
- Some applications also require a MIDI-compatible musical keyboard with PC interface