Cold War (xBox)
On your own behind the Iron
Cold War for Xbox follows the story of Matt Carter, a freelance journalist. Twelve hours after arriving in Moscow for a routine story, Carter has been stripped of all his possessions, beaten unconscious and thrown into the KGB's political prison. Caught in the midst of an international conspiracy that aims to control the U.S.S.R., he is now on his own behind the "Iron Curtain." Using only recovered weapons and improvised gadgets, help Matt Carter evade or overcome elite Soviet forces and defeat the conspiracy before he is sent to a Siberian prison camp or killed.
- Players match physical strength and wits against the powerful Russian enemy in stunning environments from the former U.S.S.R, including Chernobyl, the Mausoleum and Lubyanka, the notorious KGB prison.
- With a strong espionage/stealth style, the game offers realistic AI enemies and missions based on real-world events.
- Gamers will accomplish objectives in multiple ways; locating hidden paths and combining in-game elements to create weapons and traps, silently eliminating opponents
- Players: 1 Player
- Memory: 264 Blocks
- Sound: In-Game Dolby Digital
- HDTV: 480p
- Xbox LIVE Features: Xbox Live Aware
- System: For use only with Xbox system with "NTSC" designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and.or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet access, 256 MB memory or greater, and parental consent for users under 13.
- UPC: 625904423153