Safeguards against online identity theft
Why do you need Norton Confidential? Online criminals are stealing passwords and other confidential information with new methods, such as creating phishing or fake Websites that closely resemble sites from your financial institution, or from other companies you know and trust along with recording your keystrokes or capturing screens using hidden crimeware programs.
Norton Confidential 2007 enables you to feel confident that your personal information is protected from online hackers and thieves. Lets you bank, shop, and transact online without worrying about phishing scams or hidden programs like keystroke loggers. Norton Confidential lets you conduct financial transactions on the Internet with confidence.
Security technologies include:
- Crimeware Heuristic Analysis
- Password Encryption and Security
- Web Site Authentication
If you are one of the millions of people who bank, shop, or otherwise
transact online, Norton Confidential can help!
- Bank, shop, and transact online with confidence, knowing your passwords and other personal information are safeguarded from online identity theft
- Blocks known phishing websites and warns against suspicious ones
- Removes known crimeware and blocks suspicious programs that secretly track your keystrokes or capture your screens
- Stores and encrypts passwords, preventing accidental disclosure to unknown or unauthorized sites
- Works with other antivirus and Internet security solutions to provide additional protection
- Includes 1 year protection updates and new product features as available throughout your service period; service available for subsequent renewal
- Windows XP Home/XP Pro/XP Media Center (Windows XP Version is compatible with Norton products version 2005 and later)
- 300MHz or higher processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 125 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- DVD or CD drive