Bailey's Book House
love for reading with Bailey!
Seven activities help develop beginning literacy skills. Bailey and his friends inspire early readers to learn letters, words and word families, rhyming, prepositions, adjectives, and storytelling. Make your own greeting cards and storybooks too! A special highlighting technique encourages kids to follow words as they hear them read aloud.
- Create Your Own Story - Become an author as you send Bailey's friends on wonderful adventures.Print your stories and fold them into books.
- Learn the Alphabet with Letter Machine! - Touch a letter on the talking Letter Machine to see dinosaurs dance and rhinos rollerskate.
- Make Your Own Rhymes - Mother Goose rhymes take a new twist when you click on the pictures and become a poet in Read-a-Rhyme.
- Sound Out Words at the Three-Letter Carnival - Group animals and objects by names that rhyme, or by names that begin with the same letter.
- Explore Adjectives with My Friend - Watch your friend change as you select adjectives that describe different kinds of eyes, noses, hair, mouths, arms, and feet.
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- 486/33 MHz or faster processor
- 4 MB of RAM (8 MB highly recommended)
- 5 MB of free hard disk space
- SVGA monitor, 640x480, 256 or more colors
- Windows-compatible sound card and speakers
- 2X CD-ROM drive
- Optional: Printer
No additional information available for this product