Calendar Creator 9 Business Suite
Get organized in style with
do-it-yourself custom calendars!
Make the most of every minute with stylish, functional calendars you design yourself. Ideal for the busy professional, this value-packed suite includes MediaShop media organization software, ClickArt Presentation Graphics, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 8 too! Your calendar’s more than a list of dates; it’s a lifeline to every crucial contact and commitment in your busy schedule. Create a calendar that works for you with powerful, easy-to-use software designed for the serious professional. Multiple layouts, versatile design tools and premium time management features deliver everything you need to get – and stay – on track. You can even synchronize your calendar with your Palm OS handheld device, or import data from Microsoft Outlook into your calendar layouts! Every productive professional knows the importance of wise time management. Tame your schedule the efficient, stylish way with Calendar Creator Business Suite 9. Featuring the creative design tools you want and the powerful organizational features you need - a savvy choice for your busy schedule.
Three steps create the perfect calendar.
- Design: Easily create a calendar using professionally designed layouts or start from scratch. Add visual appeal with graphics, logos - even photographs.
- Organize: Enter important meetings, appointments, birthdays and other events into your calendar. It's easy to manage and prioritize your critical action items.
- Print: Explore a wide variety of versatile printing options to create wall calendars, desk calendars and more. Even print pages to fit most popular planners!
- Choose from a huge array of professionally designed layouts to create your ideal calendar.
- Enhance your designs with more than 135,000* premium art images and graphics. (* 128,000 images online. User registration required to access all online images.)
- Create convenient task lists that automatically roll over from one day to the next.
- Use Tint Control to create eye-catching photographic backgrounds.
- Make changes and adjustments quickly and easily with advanced editing tools.
- Import data from Microsoft Outlook into your calendar layouts.
- Synchronize your calendar with your Palm OS handheld computing device.
- Easily create projects with the step-by-step Calendar Wizard
- Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, Task List views and more.
- Categories for birthdays, anniversaries, meetings and more.
- Integrated address book
- Pop-up alarms
- Repeating events
- Wide selection of fonts and colors
- Save as HTML, Bitmap or JPEG
Added Bonus when you order Calendar Creator Version 9 Business Suite,
you get three additional titles absolutely FREE!
Bonus Titles Include:
- MediaShop Express
- ClickArt Presentation Graphics
- Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 8
Organize Audio, Video and Photo Files with MediaShop Express.
- Organize and sort your media files all in one convenient spot.
- A customizable folder system keeps favorite art and photos, video clips and audio files right at your fingertips.
- Simply drag and drop files from MediaShop Express into your calendar.
ClickArt Presentation Graphics
Create professional calendars that demand attention.
- Delivers more than 10,500 premium images to enhance your business calendars, project planners and so much more. It's also compatible with other desktop publishing applications.
- Customize your calendars with themed collections or import your own images and photos.
- Explore photo creativity with warp and distort effects and artistic stamps.
- The tint feature enables you to use your company logo or even photos for backgrounds
- Make accurate adjustments to mid-tones with gamma correction.
Mavis Beacon 8
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing continually monitors your progress; adapts to your strengths, weaknesses, and rhythms; and customizes each lesson to fit your needs. Key features include live-action video illustrating proper office ergonomics, hand exercises, and more; links to other typing- and education-related Web sites; and exercises that make use of poetry, historical documents, astronomy, trivia, and folklore.
- Suitable for the beginner or the advanced typist
- Lessons tailored to your level
- Receive constant feedback and tips
- Audio instruction
- Video-illustrated ergonomic pointers
- Platform: Windows 98/2000/Me/NT 4 or Windows XP
- CPU: 200MHz Pentium processor or faster (300MHz Pentium II or faster for XP)
- RAM: 64MB RAM (128MB RAM for XP)
- Hard Drive: Minimum 120MB hard disk space
- Media: 4x CD-ROM drive or faster
- Video: 800 x 600 display, 16-bit color
- Printer support: Works with most popular printers (monochrome and color) supported by Windows
- Internet Requirements: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher; 33.6Kbps modem or faster and Internet service provider account required for Internet access
- UPC: 047956854950
- Mfr's Part #: 385495