expand all collapse all
- Who is XSDepot?We are an Ohio based wholesale distributor of software, computer accessories, peripherals, console games, small electronics, and much MUCH more.
Our parent company was established in 1987 and began marketing on the Internet in 1995.
- What advantages does XSDepot provide over other wholesalers?
- Quality Products at Competitive Prices
- Extremely Fast Order Processing and Shipment
- Excellent Customer Service
- Extra Services at No Additional Charge Including: XML Feeds and CSV Downloads
- Huge Product Selection!
- What types of products do you offer?XSDepot stocks a large selection of software products, computer accessories, electronics, and peripherals along with console games and accessories, and miscellaneous technology items. If you are looking for something we don't have on our website, please contact your account representative. We may be able to get it for you at competitive pricing.
We buy our products from a number of different suppliers and the prices do fluctuate. We constantly strive to provide the most competitive pricing for our Resellers however, the price may vary based on what we purchased the products for at that time.
- How do I become a Reseller?Please fill out the Online Reseller Application
Please provide any details regarding your business in the application's comment section, for example; your business plan, launch date, and/or future online sites. Direct links to all online store fronts or sales venues are required.
Once the required information is received, reviewed, and if Approved, you will be contacted via email with Reseller log-in information within 1-2 weeks.
- I don't have a business. Can I buy from XSDepot?XSDepot is for Resellers ONLY. You must have a business to resell the products. You will be asked to provide verification of your business on the application.
- How do I login?The e-mail address you provided when you first registered is your User ID. (To update or change the email address associated with your account please contact your Personal Reseller Representative or email the request to Resellers@XSDepot.com)
If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password", and a Password Reset link will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
* If you are a newly accepted Reseller, please refer to the initial e-mail sent to you upon registration.
- I am already a Reseller, why can't I log-in?If you have already been accepted by the Reseller Department but cannot log-in, please attempt to reset your password using the "Forgot Password" link.
If you have tried the above and are still unsuccessful, your account may have been disabled due to inactivity. Reseller accounts are monitored for activity to prevent those who try to use an account for retail/ individual purchases.
If you have forgotten your email address associated with your account please contact your Personal Reseller Representative.
- Why can't I view pricing?Pricing is reserved for Authorized Resellers only.
- Do you offer "blind" drop-ship fulfillment?Yes, we do provide "blind" drop-ship fulfillment.
Your customer receives the order as if it were from you, and you receive the invoice for your records. Your Personal Reseller Rep. will be able to assist you with any questions you may have as each company's needs may differ.
Click here for more information about our drop ship program.
- Is there a minimum purchase amount?There is a $350.00 minimum purchase requirement for your FIRST Stock order. The first-time minimum requirement is to protect our resellers against unscrupulous individuals who may plan to sign-up as a reseller in order to get wholesale pricing for individual use.
This requirement is for Stock orders only and not for Drop-Ship orders.
- Are drop shippers required to meet minimum order requirments?No. The minimum first order requirement is for Stock orders only.
- Do you offer volume discounts?Yes, products are displayed with pricing tiers which reflect the quantity discounts available for that item. In addition, you will receive promotional discount offers by email.
- How much do you charge for shipping?Dropship orders are a fixed rate. Each item is assigned a dropship shipping charge. There is a discount in place for multiple item orders. Please contact your Personal Reseller Rep. for more information.
All Stock orders are pulled, packed, then weighed and measured to calculate shipping costs. Our warehouse staff use a state of the art shipping software to figure shipping fees based on major carrier pricing. Once shipping is calculated, the lower cost option is selected.
All Resellers have the option of selecting "Contact Dealer with Shipping" during checkout. Use this option if you wish to confirm shipping charges before an order is completed.
Please Note: Requesting "Contact Dealer with Shipping" may delay the processing of your order. You will be contacted by email.
- Do you ship internationally?We are happy to ship Stock orders directly to international resellers.
At this time we only offer Drop Shipping to addresses in the USA and Canada.
Please review payment methods for international orders as they vary from the payment methods within the United States.
- Can I request expedited shipping?Yes, you are able to specify non-standard (Next Day, Two Day, etc) shipping at an additional cost.
- What if an item I ordered is not in stock?Out of Stock items will be removed from Stock orders and the in-stock item(s) will ship. You can notify your Personal Reseller Rep if you prefer to cancel any titles not available vs. having them backordered.
Out of Stock items for Drop Ship orders will be placed on Back-Order and you will be notified. You will not be charged for the back-order until it is ready to ship. Upon the availability of the backorder title, it will be shipped to you via the original shipping method requested and you will be charged for applicable shipping charges, duties and taxes, and surcharges if applicable.
- What is your return policy?We accept returns on defective merchandise only. Click here to review our complete Return Policy.
Please Note: We do not accept stock balance returns if you are unable to sell a product, or if your customer no longer wants you to process their order.
- What methods of payment do you accept?We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Wire Transfers, and Money Orders drawn on a U.S. Bank. PayPal payments are accepted with restrictions.
International customers may ONLY use American Express, Wire Transfer, or Money Order.
- Do you offer Net Terms?No. In order to remain competitive, XSDepot does not offer net terms as a form of payment. This avoids passing on the added expenses of collections, accounting, and product loss to our valued customers.
- Do you offer any data services/ product feed?Data feeds are offered as an assistive tool at no charge to the Reseller. Although XSDepot.com puts forth great effort to maintain the information, mistakes or ommissions can and do occur. These files are offered as a courtesy only to those who have the technical ability to use them. XSDepot.com does not provide technical assistance in the utilization of these feeds.
- What are .csv files?CSV is an acronym for "Comma Separated Values." This file format is opened in a number of spreadsheet programs and some word processing programs as well. This file format allows for easy transfer of data from one site to another.
- What are XML feeds?XML is an acronym for "Extensible Markup Language." It is a language that supports real time transfer of information from one site to another.
- How do I update my account information?If you need to update your address information please contact your Personal Reseller Representative.
- What if I change my e-mail address?Your email address and any other account information can be altered by contacting your Personal Reseller Representative.